30 Days To End Your Diabetes!
Good day! Another dose of truth is what I have for you: the diabetes diet. If you are diabetic or pre-diabetic, there is a simple and easy fix to cure (not treat) your “disease”.
If you are pre-diabetic, your condition can go away in 3 days. If you have full-blown diabetes mellitus (type 1 or 2), your condition can be reversed in 7 days. If you are in the final degenerative stages of diabetes, this same regiment will take about 2 weeks to a month until you are fully and completely cured (not treated). Now, don’t come back to blame me if you don’t follow all the steps. I’m NOT a doctor, and am not giving you medical advice, but the sh*t works! I only provide information I’ve done extensive research on, talked to real-life case studies, or things I’ve tried on myself.
CURE FOR DIABETES = FOOD
- Cleanse your colon FIRST! There are a couple of healthy methods you can use to cleanse the colon. The colon is vital to our blood levels. This may also be responsible for a 5 to 10 pound weight loss…maybe more.
Method #1: Saline wash. WARNING: THIS MUST BE DONE ON AN EMPTY STOMACH! Prepare 1 liter of very warm water. With purified water, heat on the stove just until bubbles start to appear…THAT’S ENOUGH. Add 1 heaping tablespoon of uniodized sea salt (sold at Walmart). Stir the mixture until the salt is completely dissolved, then drink whole. EFFECT: Immediate. Don’t leave the house for a couple hours, you’ll make a “mess” in public! WARNING: Drinking this solution in sections will not cleanse your colon. You must drink the entire salty mixture all at once! This step is NOT completely necessary, but it get’s your liver jump started without all the “gunk” in the way.]
Method #2: Use natural roughage to pull “gunk” out of your system. This will remove the bits of heavy trash left in your intestines and is much more gentle on your system than the saline wash. You can find quinoa seeds or Psyllium husk at most health food stores in the organic form. Follow the directions on the package. EFFECT: Gradual over 3 to 5 days.
- Coffee enemas. (See Coffee Enema Post with How-To Video) Our liver collects toxins everyday of our lives until the day we die to try and protect us. In this case (just like your heart), it never gets a rest. Thus, we have to force it to let go of the toxins. Enter the coffee enema. Coffee enemas are a wonderful way to fully restore your liver in order to better fight the cancer cells produced by our bodies every day, especially in regards to eating any type of meat (chicken, pork, and fish included).
Step #1: Get yourself some organic “enema” whole coffee beans. You can get these from any health food store or from Amazon. (Organic Coffee To Detoxify Your Body).
Step #2: Grind the coffee in a coffee grinder to produce a fine coffee powder for adequate absorption.
Step #3: Boil 1 Liter of purified water for 5 to 7 minutes. Do not use tap water, it defeats the purpose of this. If you can’t obtain purified water, boil tap water for 30 minutes (no less) to rid it of chlorine.
Note: You can buy a ZeroWater ZP-010 10-Cup Pitcher to make tap water purified water, which is free of chlorine and fluoride. This is the Zero water claim.
Step #4: Reduce heat from high to medium-low, then add coffee to the boiling water. Boil coffee water for 10 minutes.
Step #5: Let the coffee mixture cool for 20 minutes. If it’s still hot to touch after this time, you may add ice cubes. Pour this mixture into an enema bucket. Kendall Seamless Enema Set with Bucket or Stainless Steel Enema Kit 2 Quart Container. No Latex. Make sure the tubing is attached, and the tubing is closed off. Check temperature.
Step #6: Lubricate the tubing end with soap, then insert the tubing anally up to 3 inches. Lie on your right side on the bathroom floor. Release the valve on the tubing and allow half the mixture to enter the anus. Try to hold for 12 minutes. If you can’t, then release it. This works better if you have already defecated. Wait a few moments, then drain the rest of the coffee solution into your anus. Try to hold again for 12 minutes. Then void. If you can’t hold it, don’t worry. You’ll be able to hold it longer the more often you do this.
You’ll notice that your energy and mood can be down (to say the least) for the first 3-4 days. After this time period, you should feel an extreme spike of energy and boost in vitality. You’ll also notice that you get a boost from your food a lot more quickly. We may also notice that junk food passes through our system quickly now. You may even surprise your partner in the bedroom. If that ain’t enough reason, I don’t know what is!
Frequency of Enemas
>Enemas should only be done every 5 days to a week. This allows the colon to normalize.
>Then one enema every 7 days for 2 months.
>Then one enema every 2 weeks for 3 months.
>Then one enema every month for a year.
>Now you can do one enema per year for life to keep the liver healthy and keep cancer instances to non-existent levels.
- All “regular food” is out for this session (depending on your level, as indicated above, of diabetes). Your diabetes diet for the next 3 to 14 days will consist of vegetables, fruits, oatmeal, and juices containing fresh organic fruits and vegetables. MOST FRUIT IS OFF LIMITS FOR THE FIRST 5 DAYS! Use the plain oatmeal when you have an urge to chew something (and you will!). Additionally, if you get tired of oatmeal, eat the fruits and vegetables whole, instead of juicing them. DO NOT BUY JUICE, MAKE IT! Your juice (preferably from a Nutribullet Juice Maker -$99-) will consist of a combination of YOUR choice of…
- Carrots (include in every juice; it has sugar but it’s organic and you need some natural sugars)
- Kale (really has no taste but super good for you)
- Spinach/Collard Greens
- Brocolli (a super antioxidant)
Only after 5 days, you may add…
- Fruits of all kinds (apples, oranges, GRAPEFRUITS, blueberries, blackberries, pineapple, etc.)
*Make sure all your fruits and vegetable are organic!
**Again, there is NO meat, fast food, candy, flour, sugar, bread, mac-n-cheese, greasy food, fried food, soda, cool aid, or any sugar bottled drinks of any kind.
- Visit an independent testing center…NOT a hospital. You’ll notice (maybe to your amazement) that you no longer need insulin injections or to hold yourself to a strict, no-sugar diet. I don’t give you this information lightly. I only provide information I’ve done extensive research on, talked to real-life case studies, or things I’ve tried on myself.
A LITTLE OF THE REAL
My Dad recently had a test done to reveal he had a slight pre-condition (I’d rather not say for my Dad’s sake but you can guess what it is) that happens commonly to men over 50 years of age. Me being my father’s son, I thought the same thing may happen to me, so I decided to get tested. Well, I had the exact same pre-condition my Dad had and I was only 36 years old! The doctors all wanted to place me on medications right away to try and treat this pre-condition, but I refused their recommendations. I’m now what they would call a “non-compliant patient”.
After venturing out into this scary world alone and without the backing of a medical doctor, it was quite unnerving, to say the least. I was f*cking scared! The more research I did online, the more I realized I was not alone. Even though I was not being cared for by a medical professional, I was being cared for…by real people who had gone through the same thing…AND BEAT IT! My fear subsided and not only was I confident that I could treat this thing without traditional medical care, I could CURE it.
No co-pays, no harsh, side-effect laden pharmaceuticals, and no life time of taking pills. Grand total to defeat my anatomical nemesis…$195. As a matter of fact, 3 weeks was the time it took to cure me of this pre-condition. That’s a hell of a lot better than half a million dollars and a life time of treatment, wouldn’t you say? The human body is a remarkably resilient piece of artistry. Even with all the punishment we dish out, it can still pop back if we begin to treat it right. My pre-condition is gone, and has been for the last 2 years.
Yes! I am saying this works even faster with Diabetes Mellitus (Type 1 and 2). The more you know, the more you grow.