What’s going on this morning, HHLers! It’s time for another fun article to help you stay young (for real) and in this case, help LOOK young too. I know I’m the main one talking about “Fruits, vegetables, vitamins, and minerals” but this time, I want to talk to you about getting rid of that “nasty grey”. Some of you would rather dip your head in motor oil than let someone see you with a grey hair! LOL Warning: If you really dip your head in oil, quit smoking! My bad, I’m just cracking myself up.
Reverse Grey Hair Growth
Ok. Let’s get this thing started on the right foot. There are few things you can do to keep your hair full of melanin and looking youthful…And hair dye is NOT one of them. Sorry ladies and gentlemen, but I’m into the healthy stuff, so you won’t get the “Just For Men” or Clairol regiment in any of my posts. I’m going to make this quick and painless, like you did when your goldfish died…just pull the handle. How to reverse grey hair growth, here we go…
- Increase Sleep – Believe it or not, I’m not telling you to get your full 8 hours of sleep. We are different as human beings, thus, getting enough sleep is relative to the make up of that particular human. The recommended 8 hours of sleep is an arbitrary number meant to engulf all humans. Don’t be a sheep. Find out the optimal amount of sleep for your optimal state of being.
- Reduce Stress – Physical, psychological, and physical stress cause a lowering of the body’s immune system AND…you guessed it, inhibits the release of melanin to the skin and hair. Wow! The release of cortisol in the bloodstream causes the shutdown of some glands and overproduction in others. Push your stress back if you want your hair black. (Nice rhyme. LOL)
- Drink Water – The consumption of water increases circulation. This revved up blood flow will allow your lymphatic system to dump toxins faster, loosen cerebrospinal fluid, and help regulate delivery of hormones to your appropriate cells.
- SUPPLEMENT COPPER (This is the big one) – I prefer liquid copper as it is gentle on the system. Some of my students who’ve taken the copper capsules have noticed stomach discomfort. The effect is still prominent, however, I’d rather you not have any side effects. By the way, the capsules had no such effect on me.
- Get Your Protein – Most everything needed to build in our bodies requires protein, this includes melanin. Whether you take a protein supplement (Click here: I use plant protein) or you eat red meat (good in moderate amounts for your muscle development), we’ve got to get it somehow. Most of the components of proteins can be put together by our bodies, evenso, we have to ingest some vital components as well.
- B is for BLOOD – We have to get those B Vitamins into our system as they are important in the formation and circulation of blood. Blood is the delivery system for your hormones, enzymes, and neurotransmitters. Do these everyday, if funds allow. It’s very important.
- Try Eastern Medicine – These methods have proven extremely effective over hundreds of years to stop or even reverse grey hair growth. Some suggestions I have are seaweed, amla, chlorophyll, and black sesame. Try them one at a time to find which works for YOU! Remember, we humans are slapped together in various ways, and our physiology changes often to adapt to external factors.
Alright! That’s it. Now go get young…or at least look it. I should have to tell you this but the hell with it. If you want the BEST chance at reversing your grey hair growth
Eat Right (Fruits, vegetables, vitamins, and minerals)
That’s it for now, tell me how this worked for you in the comments below.